Methacton High School & Arcola Intermediate School
Pay to Participate
Methacton High School & Arcola Intermediate Schools Pay to Participate/Activity Fee:
FEE FOR STUDENTS PARTICIPATING IN ATHLETICS, FALL PLAY & SPRING MUSICAL, MARCHING OR JAZZ BAND, WINTER GUARD & PERCUSSION ONLY
Pay to participate fees are a ONE TIME ONLY fee per participating student for the full academic year. Fees can be paid online and/or by cash or check.
- Checks should be made out to Methacton School District.
- For online payments, please use the following link: https://www.methacton.org/Page/659
Methacton High School Athletes: $75.00 fee
- Payment may be made in person at the High School to Ms. LeGendre in the East Wing/Athletic office, or online.
Arcola Intermediate Athletes: $50.00 fee
- Payment may be made in person at Arcola Intermediate School to Mrs. Noblit in the Arcola office, or online.
When are fees due?
Fees should be paid NO EARLIER than July 1st of the academic year in which you are participating. Fees are due two weeks after the tryout period for each sport season
Deadline for participation fees (two weeks after tryouts):
Fall season: August 28, 2023
Winter season: December, 1, 2023
Spring season: March 18, 2024
**Students will be considered ineligible for their activity or sport if the fee is not paid within the designated two week grace period after the official start of the athletic season or activity.
- After the two week grace period the student will be placed on the school obligation list.